Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Link Up: Crafts/DIY

Today's host:


My name is Brandi, I am 20 years old. I'm going to school for my dream job (cosmetology). My boyfriend is in the US Navy on the USS Carl Vinson! I started writing my blog so I can share my life with the world and hopefully make a difference! I am a survivor of depression.

How do you celebrate Halloween?
I have all my cousins come over and we all take pictures. While they are out trick-or-treating we get baked goods and we sing happy birthday to my uncle and pop-pop. Halloween is a great time of year for my family to get together and enjoy one another! Even the pets!


Materials
Pumpkin Paint brushes(XS,S,MED,LARGE)
Paint: white, black, purple (or any creepy one you desire)
Red glitter (You can use normal red paint, but I like mine to stand out.)


Step one: Paint the pumpkin all white. (wait for it to dry before moving to step two)
Step two: Paint the stem black.
Step three: Paint the color part of the eye the color of your choice. My choice was purple.
Step four: Paint the creases red


There you have it!





Link up rules:
Must be a milso or milspouse blogger.
Past posts are allowed and encouraged, but please make sure they fit the DIY/Crafts category.
We prefer you link into the directory, but it's not mandatory.

Link Title: Post name
URL: Link of your post not your blog.
We will be correcting and deleting links as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment